Thursday, April 22, 2010

What we've been up to...

Trying to spend more time alone in the mornings, getting up before the boys, has given me a bit of time to try to blog. I'm just doing a picture post for now. Here's what we've been up to:


Here's Sprout and Macaroni in the tub at Kate's house in NOLA. They were so cute. We went down for Kate & Eldon's housewarming/anniversary party. It was a crazy weekend, and Shawna and I decided that we might just have to move to New Orleans.


This is the chicken coop my father-in-law and I have been building in our backyard. It is built totally out of stuff I got out of alleys. I love spring blitz month in St. Louis! I know it's kinda crazy looking, but I love it. We don't have chickens yet, we are waiting to finish the coop and fence first, but we will be getting four Australopes. Sprout is so excited about the chickens.


I also painted the fence blue. Just because. Best comment I've gotten was from Shawna, who helped me paint. She said "It's like the freakin' Mediterranean out here!"
That's all for now, going to wake up the boys.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gretchen said...

that fence is gorgeous and I am jealous.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home