Wednesday, September 05, 2007

What are you doing this Saturday?

Sprout and I will be here:

The Rock 'em Sock 'em Roller Derby Hop!!!

Back to school student discounts....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Halftime Entertainment by the one & only CLOWNVIS!!!


www.myspace.com/clownvispresley
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So should you. And by you I mean Rachel, Annie, Mrs. Rabbitt and all you other local yokels who stop by. Come on down and I'll give a little shout-out to you all.

It's a Sock Hop, so bring your sock knitting!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Ooooh! Good possibility!

12:12 AM  
Blogger Suzy Rust said...

your blog is fun. you might like mine: http://luckyfindgazette.blogspot.com

9:00 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Heh...I read this a leeetle bit too late! But thanks for spelling my name right and inviting me!
I officially invite you to Chilicraft at Brittany Woods Middle School tomorrow!
Degrassi in 15 minutes!

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home