Tuesday, March 22, 2005

patchwork sweater


patchwork sweater
Originally uploaded by sarahkate.
I guess this qualifies as a work in progress since I do keep adding bits to it. It started out as a way to use up my swatches, then it sort of morphed into a sweater which I was going to give to Helen (it's mostly pink) but she declined the offer. I added a few more pieces and put it on Kimmie for the First Annual Floyd Awards Lost and Found Fashion Show. I was shocked at how big a hit this stupid little sweater was. I mean, I always thought it was kinda cool in an impractical, uncomfortable sort of way, but I had to promise Diana and Monica each one before they'd let me take it home. I'm working on two more of them right now, but they are still in the bits and pieces stage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home