Tuesday, March 22, 2005

As promised, my knitting obsession...


stash #1
Originally uploaded by sarahkate.
... detailed here for you. This is part of my yarn stash. I still consider myself a begining knitter, even though I've been knitting for about five years now. As you can see, I have a ton of acrylic and cotton. I'm just starting to branch out into animal fibers and I'm still kinda obsessed with funfur. I make mostly scarves and dishcloths. My mother's dear friend Beth sold some of my scarves this winter at her shop (link coming soon) and since I wasn't working due to that whole pesky recovery-from-surgery process I had a lot of time to knit scarves. I've branched out into hats and I am considering getting into socks next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home