Saturday, March 11, 2006

TV on DVD

So I have a little problem.
It comes in the form of Netflix. For those who don't know Netflix, I'm very sorry for you. Netflix is a monthly DVD subscription service. You sign up on their website, and for a few bucks a month, they send you all the DVDs you can consume, no late fees, no time limit, no annoying high school slasher movie buffs behind a return counter to scoff at your choice of celluloid entertainment. And they have EVERYTHING. I heart Netflix.
I super heart the TV on DVD sections of their library. Lately I've been into Freaks and Geeks and Battlestar Galactica. I'm so into them that I chose to spend Saturday Night at home watching them instead of going out to be social. I know how lame I am. I own my lameness. I blog about my lameness.
Fortunately, TV on DVD is highly conducive to knitting. Here's my knitting progress: further along on two socks.
I know it doesn't look like much, but the other knitting I'm doing right now is for a swap and gift knitting for someone who has been known to peruse the blog on occasion. So one photo is all you get.

2 Comments:

Blogger Breeah said...

Sarah Kate!
I LOVE NETFLIX!!!!
We should be friends. To add a friend just put in my e-mail address. It's awesome, you can suggest movies and get suggestions. I don't know about you, but I am always up for some good suggestions.

5:12 PM  
Blogger April said...

Mmmmm...Freaks and Geeks...perhaps that's what I'll do in my unemployment.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home