Wednesday, March 12, 2008

technical difficulties

The internets round these parts keep fading in and out at random times. I have an awesome post in draft form that needs a ton of editing and to have the pictures added, but I am unable to hold a connection long enough to do it. Today I'm calling Earthlink on the phone to holler at them until the connection is solid as a rock.
Matt is going to Target to buy a bath mat. Since this is our big plan for the day, we are officially no longer cool.
I am knitting a dropped stitch scarf of my own pattern. Right now it is just a plain old boring stockinette strip, so no pictures. I finally ripped back Toni's second sock and will hopefully have some time to finish it soon.
Josser is cruising all over the house and will probably start walking before his birthday. I was worried that once he starts walking he'll no longer be a baby, but will be classified as a toddler. My lovely Aunt Patti, who works in the baby industry, informs me that he is not considered a toddler until he is two years old. This is satisfactory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home