Friday, February 15, 2008

I have not forgotten. I've just been bogged down. Short recap... sprout is crawling everywhere and can pull up to staqnding by himself. whenever this is accomplished, he roars like a dinosaur. I've started one of the halves of the fron t of his toxic cardigan, I really need to get pictures of that up here. Tornado came over for a sock knitting lesson and will return next week. I went to the dentist and the chiropractor. the vegan project is going well, but tonight I am going to St. Joan of Arc to have fish fry for dinner. MMMMMM Jack Salmon! wow, i'm boring.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

Happy Anniversary!! I have to say your wedding had to have the most fun of any wedding I've been to!

Thanks for showing your friend my Blog... I would love to do some photos for her! I wouldn't charge any sort of sitting fee obviously because I'm just learning. I would have to charge for whichever prints she likes. Thanks again Sarahkate! I was TOTALLY flattered when Shawna told me!

11:32 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

I didn't realize that it was Toni! She's awesome! When Shawna told me about it the other night, I think I was in shock so I didn't even hear who it was. That's so cool, because I was feeling really really nervous, but Toni is so laid back and cool. Thanks again!
Stacey

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home