Tuesday, January 06, 2009

25 things about me from facebook

I know this is a cop-out, but I haven't had time to work on the photo loader. Take it from me, this will be more fun than reading about how much I love my floors and how they glisten in the sunshine.

1. If I have to choose between mopping the floor and cleaning the toilet, I'd take the toilet.
2. I dislike the way nail polish feels on my fingernails, but it doesn't bug me on my toenails.
3. At one point I had seven cats.
4. I now have one. Her name is Mashumaro, which is Japanese for marshmallow.
5. I went to culinary school, but refuse to work in a restaurant kitchen.
6. I was a vegetarian for fifteen years before I started eating meat again.
7. I have an amazingly awesome family.
8. My son is named after Joss Whedon, creator of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and "Firefly."
9. I don't believe in baptism, but I do believe in Godparents.
10. I'm scared of thunderstorms.
11. I was married in a purple vintage kimono.
12. My first crush was on Harrison Ford. He was Han Solo AND Indiana Jones! What more could a girl want?
13. The first boy I ever kissed was Jess Jacobs. I have no idea what happened to him after high school.
14. No one can make me laugh like Juliana Biondo.
15. I love my iPhone. Irrationally.
16. I have been unable to convince my husband to join facebook.
17. I would never move back to Webster Groves, even if you paid me a million dollars.
18. I am allergic to shellfish.
19. I love the smell of gasoline.
20. I'd rather be caught dead in a whorehouse than wear khaki pants.
21. I've never cheated on my husband.
22. I've been told I have a mean right hook.
23. I don't believe in God.
24. I do believe in faeries.
25. I think the sweet potato may be my favorite tuber.

Enough. back to more productive things, like knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home