Monday, January 05, 2009

Sick day

Well, here we are. The first week of 2009 and I've already managed to get sick. I haven't taken off work, I've just been really sleepy and slow for three days. Sprout spent most of last week with both sets of grandparents due to the fact that Matt and I were both working over the New Year Holiday. I also let him sleep over last night at the In-laws because Matt was working again and I was too tired,sore and congested to take care of him. Needless to say he's been really clingy this week whenever we are together, asking to nurse all the time and throwing random mini-tantrums. I'm getting a glimpse of what two will be like this week, I think.
In home rehab news, the floors upstairs are almost finished. I have pictures from a few days ago that I couldn't get blogger to load, so I'm going to try again this afternoon, with a bunch more added.
Ok, I still can't get the photo uploader to work. I'll see if I can figure out what's wrong and try again later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home