Sunday, April 03, 2005

Sunday nite

This weekend has been crazy busy for me. The final four is in town and I have been serving them all burgers and beer and mimosas and pancakes. I forgot about daylight stinkin savings time this year, and I was late for work for the first time in ages. I hate being late. It makes me feel like a yutz. I came home after brunch today and passed out. For three hours. I have to work a double again tomorrow, and I think I picked up tuesday night, but I know I have wednesday off. Jill is still in town, but I haven't had a chance to see her. I haven't been posting because I haven't been doing anything interesting. I miss K ate and cannot wait for her return, I miss my sister too. I would really like some sesame tofu. That's all for now. Shawna, BooBoo and Annie O. are coming over to plan Annie O.'s graduation party. She wants a prom-themed party. I'm on the prom commitee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home