Tuesday, August 16, 2005

tuesday off work


crown candy kitchen
Originally uploaded by sarahkate.
Had lunch with Toni and the kids at Crown Candy Kitchen. I ate egg salad and half of a sundae. I consumed many buttered pecans.
Spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning house, and hanging out with Toni.
Matt tried, in vain, to rid us of the stupid Subaru that has been plaguing our backyard for two years. I came home and talked to Jill on the phone for twenty minutes before she said "I can't talk to you without using my hands. I'm coming over." She arrived in fifteen minutes and we continued our conversation on my back porch, unencumbered by phone cords. We drank two beers and Jill went home, and I, with this detour complete, am going to sleep.
Knitting pictures tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home