Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Tuesday crew 11/08


Tuesday crew 11/08
Originally uploaded by sarahkate.
Huge skating practice tonight. The meeting has drummed up quite a bit of interest, and more girls have been emailing all day. The flyers seem to be working. Travis came to practice tonight, if he ever stops being such a huge mack he'll make a great referee. I didn't skate tonight, my tummy hurts. I did situps yesterday, and then I ate Indian food for dinner and I just didn't feel up to it. The email list is up to 77 names now... if only I could get all of them to come to practice. Kate and I are really excited about going to Chicago this weekend, I can't wait to see Annie and Beth. Matt and Bobbi are taking the train up on saturday night to meet us and we will drive them back on Tuesday morning. I'm going to try not to buy any comics while I'm there, but we'll see how that goes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi :) a friend pointed me toward yr blog regarding the roller derby. i was about to join space city rollergirls before i left houston last year to move up here. i can skate and stuff, is there anything fancy i would need to do to come visit a practice? i don't have a blog on here, but can be contacted by communique@gmail.com. i'd probably even cut back my hours at the pageant to do this :)

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home