Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas is coming

I've been so busy this week with the Christmas preparations I haven't had any time to blog. I'm almost done with the baking and knitting, but i still havent wrapped anything. As usual, I procrastinated. Fortunatley I am off work on Saturday so I can do all the last minute things I need to get done.
Monday was the Duff's party. I had a great time. I caught up with Matt James and he invited me to a New Years Day party with all his bike boy friends. We are going to eat brunch and watch all six Star Wars Movies.
I've been hanging out with Gabe this week. I taught him to knit. He made a scarf for his girlfriend and is working on a hat now. I am so proud.
Rollerderby is going well, but I have little time to even think about it right now.
Back to the yarn, these Christmas pressents won't knit and bake themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home