Monday, February 20, 2006

seasonal affective disorder.

I went to the Barkus Parade with Hazel and the Rollergirls yesterday, and then I got drunk in the Krewe of Brew tent thanks to Scott from Schlafly, who gave me free beer tickets. I ate Mexican food with Zach and Matt, then slept all through practice.
I'm really cranky tonight. Work sucked all day long and Gary was rude to me tonight.
I think I may have seasonal affective disorder, a made-up-by-the-drug-industry psychological condition which makes people cranky and depressed in the wintertime. The drug people think I should take some drugs (Duh, of course they do) to help me combat this condition, but I disagree. I just want to go somewhere sunny and have some fun for a while.
I hate everything and I don 't want to work ever again. I don't know what to do about this. Maybe if I go to sleep I'll feel better tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Actaully the drugs work some, punkin'(not for SA, but rather mega-lifelong depression). Or at least they make you stop crying long enough to strap on some skates. Of course, I've replaced the drugs quickly and effectively with skating. The tears have returned, but not in such ludicrous amounts.
Take that Pfizer!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home