Sunday, February 05, 2006

Sunday Night Practice


Stretch those leg muscles
Originally uploaded by sarahkate.
We are getting serious now. Ken has us doing all kinds of drills to get us around corners faster, to fall correctly, and to skate faster. About sixty girls came to practice tonight. I was impressed. Everyone is getting so much better. Not that they were bad before, but because Ken is workin us hard. I sat out, because I still have the plague. I wasn't even going to come, but Barb was down for the count and "Somebody" had to watch the door. As league founder, I needed to step up and take responsibility. I've gotten so embroiled in delegating tasks to others that I think I need to get back to gruntwork. Also, I need to get back on skates. I've been out for a week and it sucks. I feel useless. I am really scared of getting cut from the league when the time comes. I cannot let that happen. I must succeed! I must become a scary derby girl! On wheels!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home