Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Return of Self Portrait Tuesday

I used to be really good about these. I did them every week, tried to follow the theme and had fun with it. It has been months, so before it's all over with, I give you the obligatory baby belly shot for Self portrait Tuesday. Let me preface by saying that it is really hard to photograph your own belly.

Obviously I haven't had this baby yet. I'm a bit peeved at my OB for pushing my due date up and making me all anxious. I think I'm going to go for a long walk and treat myself to something really spicy for dinner. I'm giving up on labor and have decided to remain pregnant for the next few years.

1 Comments:

Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

I've been lurking along and following the Sprout Story... can't wait for an update on The Jr. Arch Rival's Arrival!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home