Monday, March 12, 2007

Eight, nine, ten.

Okay, so the pictures from Columbia didn't turn out so great. Luckily we had such a good time that it really doesn't matter. The Destruction Junction Derby Dames were great and I can't wait to see how they come together as a league. The folks at Empire Rink were wonderful to host us again and we look forward to having other bouts there in the future. I think our rookies enjoyed their debuts and I'm very proud of Fraulein for blocking her butt off.
Now, knitting.

Three more blocks for Lizard Ridge. This whole not working thing makes for lots of knitting time. I finished two and a half blocks in the past two days. Number ten, on the right there, is being knit with the leftover ends from the previous nine blocks. It is not a new Noro color combo available. Sorry. I am enjoying the garishness of the blueish-purple against the peachy-yellow. I think I'll do the next repeat in a turquoise-to-orange shade I have left. This blanket is going to be so colorful that the Sprout's eyes will be permanantly crossed. Just kidding. Sprout will have perfect eyes and no vision issues like Mama and Daddy.
Speaking of Sprout, I have been having irregular contractions (totally normal, do not panic), and am suffering from ever-shrinking-bladder-syndrome, so you all know it is just a matter of time...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger kathyeffingjacobs said...

Oh wow. I think eight and ten are my favorite blocks so far! Awesome.

How's your garden doing?

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home