Sunday, February 27, 2005

Nunu by the purple steps


Nunu by the purple steps
Originally uploaded by sarahkate.
Chris and Kate are both working today. Chris is pulling some strange 2pm to 2am shift covering for his buddy Spencer who has a broken thumb. Kate is working for Laurie, and I don't even know what that entails. I'm chillin at the homestead, trying to decide what to make for dinner, reading comics and listening to the ipod.
I took Nunu for a super long walk this morning. and she is still exhausted. We walked for about an hour and a half, all thru the city, without stopping except to take care of doggy business. That was unnecessary, huh?
Anyway, she looks beautiful in front of these purple steps.
My quest for the murals still continues. I got some good ones this morning. See the flickr page for details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home