Wednesday, February 23, 2005

What really happened today.

It's kind of stupid to publish my plans in the morning. I'm sorry, I've learned my lesson.
Here's what we really did: I got up and took Nunu for a walk, came back to the house and made peach mango cream cheese stuffed french toast for breakfast. (sorry, I forgot to take a picture of it.) Then Nunu gave me a 45 minute tour of the neighborhood. It's really hilly here, and everything is in bloom. It's February, for crying out loud! I am totally bowled over by San Francisco. It's seriously nothing like what I expected. I promise to take and post some pictures tomorrow.
Speaking of pictures, I finally got all the photos from the digital onto flickr, so if anybody wants to check them out the address is
( www.flickr.com/photos/sarahk8queen )
and I have tons on there now and they're mostly organized.
This afternoon we went grocery shopping, which is one of my favorite passtimes, and stocked up on all kindsa goodies. I spent the rest of my evening uploading pictures and knitting. I finished the hat I started in New York and made a little scarf to match it. I knit the scarf while the pictures were loading. It's early here, but I'm pooped. The hike with Nunu was long and exhausting. I'm gonna crash soon. We are really going to Alcatraz tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home