Monday, May 16, 2005

Annie's Birthday

This weekend my sister Annie came home for her birthday. We threw her a party at the Pin-Up Bowl, per her request. We drank some foo-foo martinis, we bowled, we ate cake ,we drank some more foo-foo things and a swell time was had by all.
Although I remember Aunt Patti being the champion bowler in the family, it seems she has been ousted from the throne by her daughter. Julie beat the pants off of everyone else. The fact that she wasn't drinking, in my opinion, is the reason she wiped the floor with all of us. Patti did come in second, which was quite a feat, considering how much she liked those Key Lime Pie Martinis Zach kept sending over.
Annie said it was the best birthday party she'd ever had. I miss my sister. I wish I got to see her more, but I am glad that every time we get together it becomes a memorable occasion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home