Saturday, January 07, 2006

For April

I'm only doing this because she asked me, second only to HER HUSBAND and that makes me feel really special. blech.
Here Goes

7 things to do before I die:
1. Return to Venice
2. Learn to crochet
3. Fix up my scooter
4. Kick some derby ass
5. Live in New York for a year
6. Have some kids (I know! wierd!)
7. Write a novel

7 things I cannot do:
1. play the drums
2. drive safely in the rain
3. shoot a gun
4. pushups
5. check out less than five books at a time from the library
6. skate backwards
7. work a drum sander

7 things that attract me to people
1. cool socks
2. smart-assedness
3. vast knowledge of different beer styles
4. smell
5. fancy kitchen appliances
6. obsessive reading habits
7. that certain je ne sais quoi

7 things I say most often
1. I'm knitting...
2. Honey, have you seen my keys?
3. Bacon
4. Roller Derby
5. Wi-Fi is the best thing that ever happened to me!
6. I'm reading. I can't hear you.
7. How would you like that cooked?

7 books or series I love (in no particular order)
1. The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco
2. Anything by Tamora Pierce
3. The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley
4. My Dictionary, which I've had since I was a kid
5. So Far From God by Ana Castillo
6. All the Harry Potter books
7. One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marques

7 movies I can watch over and over:
1. True Romance
2. Star Wars
3. Lord of the Rings
4. Spirited Away
5. The Goonies
6. Drop Dead Gorgeous
7. The Red Violin

7 people I want to join in
1. Matt
2. Dad
3. Joe
4. Jodi
5. Stephanie
6. Jill
7. Drew

There you go. Now you know.

1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Thanks kid, I'm swearing off that list stuff. It's empty calories.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home