Tuesday, January 24, 2006

One Hundred and Two Degree Fever


IMG_1721
Originally uploaded by sarahkate.
"Tuesdays are for self-portraits!" I proclaimed to April one night as we skated in circles, dodging prepubescentbrats while discussing our blogs. (Can I just say here how happy I am to have an April in my life, someone who shares many of my strange and geeky obsessions?Thanks for being April, and it's not just the Nyquil talking, I swear.) "Okay, sure." said she, and then I promptly forgot. Now we are two weeks in and I am burning up, hacking up and not getting up out of bed. Still, I cannot let a little influenza get me down. It didn't stop me from going to Rollercade tonight and shouting about the ARRG yahoo groups. So here we have it. Self Portrait Tuesday the First. I meant what I said and I said what I meant, a Rollergirl's faithful, one hundred percent.

1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Oh, Pumpkin. I don't hold anyone to deadlines because I often can't make them myself (see: blog), but thanks for obliging (and also ego-boosting comments!).
PS I HURT today. I maintain that this is all your fault.

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home