Thursday, April 20, 2006

Today is my birthday!

Happy birthday to me!
I'm not going to do anythig constructive at all today. I'm headed to the Bread Co. for coffee in a minute, then I'm going to go to Knitorious (aka the yarn store) to spend the gift certificate Mom and Dad got me and possibly also spend the money my charming, beautiful Aunt Patti gave me too. It is my birthday and if I want to spend all my money on yarn, nothing can stop me. I've had my eye on some Noro for a while. I also heard that Knitorious is having a sale on knitting books. I may just increase my library.
After the shopping spree, I'm going to have lunch. I think I'll go to Iron Barley, or maybe Kitchen K. I cannot decide.Then I'll come home and admire my yarn purchases. I may eat some ice cream and watch Battlestar Galactica or Buffy. Under no circumstance will I fold laundry or wash dishes.
Tonight I have derby practice, and then I'm going to Mangia at 10 to see Dub Kitchen and drink fruity beer. I will probably dance at some point. Bring your cameras folks, everyone is invited.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Happy birthday to you! Have a blast.

Yarn makes every day great. Especially if it is all for you. And bought with someone else's money!

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haaaaaaaaaappy birfday. i hope you had a good one. i was too tired to celebrate, but i'll shower you with alcoholic beverages some other time.


xoxoxoxoxoxo

7:10 AM  
Blogger kathyeffingjacobs said...

Many happy returns of the day!

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home