Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Annie's fiesta birthday


Here we have my sweet, sweet husband with my totally blonde little birthday sister. Unfortunately, I did not take any pictures of the giant chicken pinata that we chose for my sister. It was both cute and scary. It was also virtually indestructible. It took a twenty-year-old with an aluminum baseball bat (thanks cousin Jason) to crack it open. I think Annie saved the head, but the rest of it was utterly crunched in the candy rush that ensued. Kids can be vicious when a pinata comes into play.
The party was a huge success, many folks showed up and massive quantities of tacos were consumed. Annie is so blonde right now I can barely stand it. I think she had a good time. I wish her visit could be longer, but I know she has to go back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home