Thursday, August 24, 2006

no news is good news!

Sorry for the long absence folks. I've been swamped with Derby, family obligations and work.
I have big news, which also kept me from blogging. I wanted to tell a few people in person and didn't think I could keep it out of the blog, so I didn't blog.
Here goes: I, like many of my co-workers, have recently become pregnant.
No really. We are having a baby, around April 10th.
Matt is happy, the folks are happy, even the dog is happy.
I'm stumped as to what I should knit first. Should I stick with socks and booties? Sweater suggestions? A blankie? Oh the possibilities!

4 Comments:

Blogger April said...

That's a bizarrely adult twist of events. You people and your overactive ovaries. (Congratualtions!)

11:21 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Congrats! Knit something fun!

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I can't think of anyone that would be a cooler mom. (Other than my mom of course)
-Anna

9:03 PM  
Blogger kathyeffingjacobs said...

Congrats! I think you should knit something totally indulgent for yourself. :)

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home