Saturday, December 09, 2006

and again

Last night I dreamt I was going to Oklahoma City with my mom to pick up this little number for my sister.
(this is dolly the pug, my sister is adopting her from a rescue group in OKC)
This is not a strange thing in and of itself, I may actually be doing that in the near future. I was hugely pregnant, which will also be happening some time soonish. The slightly less likely part is I dreamt the zombie apocalypse happened on our way down there, and we didn't realize it until we got to the hotel. I was so frustrated with my mother for freaking out and starting to lose it that I screamed at her "Dammit Mom! You are the last person I would ever expect to survive this with me!" Note to self: If you ever want to see Mom turn into Rambo and massacre about ten thousand living dead, insult her. I will never look at my mother the same way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Pregnant dreams are completely f*cked up.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home