Thursday, March 29, 2007

Sorry about yesterday.

Boy, was I a whiny little brat. Sorry about all that.
Last night we had an impromptu barbecue in the back yard and broke out the firepit forthe first time this season. Clancy, Tara, Shawna, V, Joe and Kiki were here. We ate grilled things, hummus, homemade salsa, salad, baked beans and fruit. They all drank beer. We made s'mores after dinner. It was a wonderful way to celebrate great weather.
I have an OB appointment in about an hour. Lets see how amazingly dilated I am this week wothout progressing any further into labor. At this rate, I will be fully dilated and the kid still won't come out. My sister was three weeks late. I am begining to think that this child may take after her.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are not whiny. You are an amazing woman who has turned her very body over to a completely unappreciative tenant. You deserve a new damn pair of shoes.

5:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wheres this damn kid already!!
tomato is wanting baby.

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if that baby doesn't show up soon, i'm gonna reach in and birth it myself.

BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY!!!

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home