Wednesday, April 18, 2007

This is what I wake up to.


Why bother getting out of bed, when this is what is in with you? My two boys, snoozing in the morning. Too bad I have errands and housework that will drive me crazy if I don't get it done.
Sprout is two weeks old today. I can hardly believe how much he has changed. I was looking at his "just birthed" pictures this morning and he looks like a completely different kid to me. For one thing, he is not all squished anymore. Yesterday he was two ounces shy of his birth weight, but considering how much he ate yesterday, I'm sure he's back up there today. He also grew three-quarters of an inch. In two weeks. That is very impressive, in my humble opinion.
I just sigh every time I look at him. It is a bit embarrassing how quickly I go from intelligent conversationalist to blithering idiot when he is around. I just cannot stop staring at him, he's so cute! And cuddly!
Okay, enough. I'm off to take care of business in the real world. I will not sit and stare at the cute baby all day when there are bank deposits to be made an coldcuts to be purchased.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Lord he is beautiful. Congrats to you and Matt! I'm sure you will be nothing but a wonderful mother and Matt a great father!
Jenn (formerly known as Jen O'Cide)

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home