Friday, January 11, 2008

keeping up...

Last night I finished Sprout's purple Opal Gems socks. They fit great, my mom thinks they are really cute. I'm glad Sprout has some warm handknit wool socks now that the weather is nasty cold again. I also went through my stash a little yesterday, you know, to give the new ball winder a spin. I wound all eight of the Noro Kureyon balls I have for Lizard Ridge. I have ten squares made and I don't remember how many to go. It's next on my list, after mom's socks, which have been suffering second sock syndrome since before Sprout's birth.
Sprout loves zucchini muffins.
We're picking up the table and chairs tomorrow afternoon.
That's all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Who doesn't love zucchini muffins? :) I don't know if you are still looking for new colors of Kureyon, but we have some in now.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home