Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I really thought no one read this anymore

So Scotty at work tells me the other day that I need to put a new post on my blog. I didn't think anyone read this thing except Matt and Kate. Hmm, that makes me wonder who else is lurking in the shadows, never commenting, just absorbing my blathering.
I'm uploading my pictures as I am writing this, and I promise many posts this week. I worked a long double yesterday and was very glad to see Glenna at the end of my shift. She came in for a beer and we actually got a chance to talk for a while before we both had to scurry off to bed. I miss hanging out with Glenna.
I finished reading the Mary Stewart Aurthur books. She did an okay job with the story, but I still think Marrion Zimmer Bradley's Mists of Avalon is the best I've read so far. I was thinking of re-reading that, but I have so may other things in my several piles of books that it wouldn't be practical, so I lent it to Katie Clancy, who said "I was hanging out with people last night and having a great time, but all I wanted to do was go home and read the book you gave me!" I should have waited til her semester was over before I lent it too her. I hope this doesn't interfere with her finals. MZB is the best. Yes, she even beats out T.H. White. There now I've said it. I also finished the Seasons of Mists comic, which I haven't read in like, ten years. Matt's started collecting them and It's like visiting an old friend.
Okay, picture time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home