Saturday, July 09, 2005

Saturday double

Not much to report today. I spent all of it at work. I was there for twelve hours. I had a lousy day in terms of money. I pulled a double in the smallest station we have, and I got mostly two-tops. I didn't have any problems, all the customers I waited on today were actually very nice and happy folk, which should have told me something was up right away. I barely made any money. I had a station full of cheapskates from 11am to 9pm. Oh well. Sometimes this happens. I don't care because I'm leaving for a float trip tomorrow and I get to spend all of Monday on the river. I won't have to bring anyone extra pickles or yellow mustard or pitchers of Bud Light or another napkin for a week! I can deal with that, baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home