Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Jessica in the souffle-cup dress

Floyd Awards tonight. After a week of scurrying around and throwing together outfits from lost and found items and random kitchen supplies (see photo) I presented the Second Annual Blueberry Hill Lost and Found Fashion Show at the Fourth Annual Andy Floyd Awards Show/Staff Party. I will post more pictures when I'm capable of operating the photoshop. This picture is of a ballgown I made out of souffle cups, which are the little three-ounce plastic cups that sauce comes in at most restaurants. Yes, I really did make a dress out of them. I am foxy and crafty. The party was great and I won the prize, second year in a row thank you, for best host. Everybody had blast. See the flickr page for dance party photos. TIll tomorrow...

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie Alamo said...

Good Charlotte's Benji Madden Slams Kelly Clarkson In Blog, Then Backs Off - Sorta
Rocker may not have understood that Clarkson's comments about Hilary Duff were in jest.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home