Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Jessica in the souffle-cup dress

Floyd Awards tonight. After a week of scurrying around and throwing together outfits from lost and found items and random kitchen supplies (see photo) I presented the Second Annual Blueberry Hill Lost and Found Fashion Show at the Fourth Annual Andy Floyd Awards Show/Staff Party. I will post more pictures when I'm capable of operating the photoshop. This picture is of a ballgown I made out of souffle cups, which are the little three-ounce plastic cups that sauce comes in at most restaurants. Yes, I really did make a dress out of them. I am foxy and crafty. The party was great and I won the prize, second year in a row thank you, for best host. Everybody had blast. See the flickr page for dance party photos. TIll tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home