Friday, October 21, 2005

gray and rainy days

I went out to coffee with Mom, Jill, Kate and Toni yesterday, and when Kate and I walked home the sun was shining and the air was all crisp and clean. I love autumn in St. Louis. All of a sudden the weather got all cold on me. It rained last night and this morning. Everything feels damp and cold and I don't want to leave the house. I just spent most of yesterday watching Lord of the Rings and knitting. I did finish the first legwarmer I was working on and started the second, but that's not enough for a full Thursday.
Hazel is miffed because she didn't get a walk this morning, but it's just too gray out.
I have to work tonight and I wonder if Matt is ever going to get out of bed.
I hate gray and rainy days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home