Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Booty Swap!


Booty Swap!
Originally uploaded by sarahkate.
This is all the booty my Booty Swap Pal Mad Mary Rackham
  • aka Kathy
  • sent me! It just arrived and I was so happy I squeaked in a totally non-pirate fashion. Look at the goodies: pirate candles! herb and vegetable seeds for the garden! Kidsilk haze! chocolate dubloons! a recipe for tomato and corn pie! and the cutest little crocheted parrot! Everything she included was perfect and precious and thoughtful and totally personal, exactly the way a swap of small treasures should be. Thank you so much Kathy! My day is made. I can't wait to try out the recipe, and I'm going to sprout the spring planting seeds this weekend in the basement since it's still cold here in St. Louis. I'm really excited, I've never grown a lot of these before. I'm especially stoked about the edamame. They are my favorite snack, and it should be cool to grow them. I know Missouri grows a lot of soybeans, so I know they'll flourish. The little parrot is so cute, the picture doesn't do him justice. He's sitting on the keyboard right now. I'm going to have to find something neat to make with this kidsilk haze, it is so soft! Thank you thank you thank you Kathy! yay booty swap!

    1 Comments:

    Blogger kathyeffingjacobs said...

    Oh I'm so happy you like everything! YAY! And I'm glad it got to you safely!

    9:10 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home