Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Matt is paranoid

So around seven fifteen tonight I pulled a muscle in my back. It hurts to sit up straight, and I'm walking kind of hunched. Matt is worried that everyone will think I just SAID I hurt my back when I actually wanted to stay home and get the house in order because that's what I wrote in the post earlier today. Frankly I don't really care if no one believes me, MY @#$%^ BACK HURTS, and I'm not skating tonight. I'm so sure that anyone who knows me would think I'd rather clean the house than skate. I think Matt is feeling guilty because he shirked his responsibilities as derby doorman tonight to stay home and "take care" of me. I think I'm going to call my chiropractor first thing tomorrow morning. Ugh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Breeah said...

Silly boys, always worried about what others think...
Dude, take care of yourself! We would miss you more if you couldn't skate at all!
Hope you're feeling better.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home