Sunday, March 26, 2006

The "I (heart) Coach Ken" Shirts make their debut

We all snuck around for three weeks to pull this off. Blaze had these shirts printed up and we all organized to wear them. I can't begin to describe the look on Ken's face when we all whipped off our jackets at practice tonight during announcements. I can honestly say that he was tickled.
Roller Derby has really changed my life. I have met so many amazing women, made a bunch of new friends, boosted my own self-confidence (not like I really needed THAT), and created something lasting. I know I get frustrated with some of the tedious aspects of running the league and I tend to vent to those around me about them, but please do not misunderstand me, I love the Arch Rival Rollergirls with every iota of my heart and soul. Cheesiness now over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home