Wednesday, October 26, 2005

First Rollerskating Practice


skates off
Originally uploaded by sarahkate.
Kate, Launa, Liesl and I went to rollercade tonight to practice skating. We all had a blast and I only fell down once. I got right back up. I haven't been skates in so long, but I seem to remember how to do it. We're going again tomorrow night, and hopefully every Tuesday and Wednesday until we all rock. I would give you all the details (the music they play rules!) but I must sleep and rest my aching bones. I know this will get eaiser with more practice. It is so totally worth it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda Johnson said...

Is There an MSN eBay Killer in the Works, Too?
Anyone watching the daily Microsoft vs. Google tit-for-tat has to wonder about Microsoft's planned reaction to Google's launch of "Google Base," a reported "eBay killer." Given how closely Google's and MSN's ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to arkansas highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like arkansas highway construction!

12:39 AM  
Blogger weblogz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home