Wednesday, October 26, 2005

We are growing!


second practice
Originally uploaded by sarahkate.
Our second basic skating practice was tonight. Eleven girls came, including myself (i'm not in the picture, I took it.) Micah came along for fun. The four of us who went last night seemed to have improved since yesterday. The girls who showed up were awesome and totally enthusiastic. There were three girls I didn't know who came, Lizzy, Jennifer and Lindsay. I collected phone numbers and email addresses and gave them flyers to hand out to their friends. I'm so excited about the speed in which we are growing! I got about six emails this morning. Liesl said she would start working on a website for us. Kate and Launa are scouting alternate locations for skating practice and I am getting organized for the big meeting, which will take place on November 6th at Duff's. I talked to Karen this morning and she said I could have the New Room after 8:30 that evening. Everythig is falling into place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home